Wednesday, July 16, 2008

South Dakota

We're currently in South Dakota- after 12 hours of driving! There are plenty of things I'd like to say about Chicago, but as the deep-space amplifiers are undergoing modifications, I figured I'd post these first.

The view wasn't all that fantastic....for all 12 hours.


We did see plenty of strange humanoid creatures along the way.



Some of the new wind-power systems- I've never actually seen one up close- they're HUGE!
The second we arrived in South Dakota, the view changed- for the better, I must say.
The planet where we're staying today has a fantastic water-based entertainment system.




Jane quite enjoyed herself.


This picture is rather cool- she ran away the second I took the picture, so all you can see is a blur.

Here's your funny moment for the day- this was a Stop sign outside of Chicago.


2 comments:

Jeni said...

The jolly green giant, I haven't seen him forever. Ho Ho Ho - Green Giant!

Mum and Dad said...

Glad there was something fun for you do after all that driving. Jane is so cute.

Love you,
Grandma xx