Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cleveland(Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum)

As many of you know, I have a bit of an obsession with the 20th century- what can I say? It was a fascinating era, and if the things that happened during that time hadn't happened, whose to say that the world as we know it would exist?

As it is, I had the chance to go to Cleveland this week, and in that city is the "Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum." It was truly fascinating. Rock and Roll had a very large role in shaping the latter 20th century, and I loved seeing it. Unfortunately, they wouldn't allow any pictures inside the actual exhibit. I did get some of the outside stuff though!

I want to live here.



The front of the museum

The outside, from a different angle.

There were these giant guitars everywhere.



And these old-fashioned automobiles hanging from the ceiling.

These guitars are from a famous band called the "Grateful Dead."


If any of you have played the ancient Earth "video game" Guitar Hero, you might recognize some of these guitars.








I don't know why, but I found this really funny.

1 comment:

Mum and Dad said...

It's fun to see into the past. Yeah, I don't know why you would find that yellow cab funny! Interesting place for you to visit.

Love, Grandma xx