Monday, July 21, 2008

My Latest Holodeck Pursuits

I just finished a new holodeck program and I loved it so much I felt I must tell everyone about it. It is called 'The Scarlet Pimpernel.' It is set during the French Revolution, and, although extremely old, it was absolutely fantastic and I've already consumed the original manuscript which is quite different from the program but still as fantastic. I highly reccomend it to anyone who will listen to me- which, actually, could potentially be a good many people...you'll find that as a Starfleet captain you hold a lot of sway.
"They seek him here, they seek him there.
Those Frenchies seek him everywhere.
Is he in heaven? Or is he in hell?
That damned, elusive Pimpernel."

4 comments:

Tara said...

I love the Scarlet Pimpernel and that movie with Jane Seymour. We have a series of 6 Scarlet Pimpernel books and just have one more left to read. They've all been entertaining, except one wasn't that great. Which book have you read?

Kira J Bard said...

yeah i love the scarlet pimpernel. i've actually only read the first one, though- haven't found the others.

Becca Ricks said...

that book tops my list of best novels and trina and I have been searching for a good film of the book! what year was this one made?

Mum and Dad said...

Haven't read the book but loved that particular version of the movie. It can be one of the classics we (all family members at 1549 and any other interested parties) can watch together whenever you visit next.

Love you ,
Grandma xx