Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Invader Zim

Zim and Gir, without and with 'disguises.'

I've recently fell in love with a holoseries called Invader Zim. It's a 20th century "cartoon," and rather meaningless, but comes out of their fascination with space and the future, but it's quite funny and I love it.



The story revolves around a small 'Irkin' invader named Zim who comes to conquer Earth, but whose superiors are really trying to get rid of him. Humanity seems not to care or notice, except for one human named Dib:



And of course, Zim has his minion, named Gir- who is actually made out of spare parts and doesn't funtion normally- to my extreme amusement, actually.


1 comment:

Emma said...

Hi Rebekah - I'm glad you commented on my blog today because I didn't know you had a blog! It's been fun to browse through your photos and see what you're up to. I look forward to seeing more. Love you!